From:Damian Fiorillo Electronic:thecoolerguy007 -A-
Subject:Hummer parts Date:Fri Aug 26 00:38:35 2011
I am looking for a shifter. Part number 34478-54. Any one know where I can find one? Travis and Mutt are out of them for now.
Or... can I substitute a 34475-54 (grooved end) in is place?
Any help would be appreciated.
Also looking for 2 spring collars. Part number 34352-47. again, any help would be great!