Steve Sellers

Here's where to ask questions and get answers

Steve Sellers

Postby flathead » Thu May 31, 2018 10:07 am

Has anyone heard from Steve since he moved out of Nashville? I have been unable to contact him for quite a while
Thanks,
Mike
flathead

Re: Steve Sellers

Postby hennesse » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 pm

I emailed Steve and got this reply

Hope all is well with you! Yes, I have moved & am in NC now. Still have the same phone number & email, but phone kinda works when it wants to. Am looking into getting a good signal booster but have to run the phone off of the WiFi router & that kinda works when it has a mind to. Lots of calls don’t register until I get to town & pick up a good signal, then get bombarded all at once. Best method of contact for now is email or text message. Those seem to work more consistently than the calls as they also pick up on the iPad.

Still going to be a little while before I am back working again. All this rain has kept me from getting much accomplished as far as setting up shop. I assume you are catching it too. Have had over 24” of rain in the past 15 days, which they say is usually the average for 6 months...

New addy:
Steve Sellers
111 Eagle Fork Vly
Hayesville NC 28904

sellersrodshop@gmail.com
615-585-6385
hennesse
Site Admin

Re: Steve Sellers

Postby flathead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Thanks Dave,
I received the same response from Steve today, glad to hear he's OK. It doesn't sound like he'll be painting any bikes anytime soon though.
Mike
flathead

Return to HELP with Restoration and Running